Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Weekly News-Dude

     Hey! Dude here.  This week was pretty average but I am still going to tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
     Monday:  We didn't have school because of FREEZING temperature
     Tuesday:  Princess came with us to the Middle School (where I go to school) to see what instrument she will be playing next year, she is going to play the flute. Yay! Way to go Princess!!!
     Wednesday:  Church activities and I found out that I will be an alternative for the school spelling bee.
      Thursday:  Not much happened today.  We just sat around all day (except for school).
      Friday:  We played with friends and had some fun just relaxing with family.  (Plus me and Mr. Doctor went on a camp out with the young men.
      Saturday:  We were still on a camp out.  We came back at 10:00 am and had fun with family.
      Sunday:  Went to church and had the missionaries over for dinner.
       Overall we didn't do much this week and it was kind of boring, but I can tell that it is going to be very exciting next week! See ya in April.  :D  

No comments: